TOP 10 REASONS TO AVOID PROM DRESS RENTALS
1. You will not receive the dress until 4 days BEFORE your event… if you are lucky!
2. Prom dresses NEVER fit exactly right- you will NOT have time for alterations or for finding another dress.
3. New dresses from Synchronicity Boutique start at the same price as the rentals… but they are YOURS TO KEEP!
4. THE RENTALS OFTEN SMELL …. you can’t easily clean fragile fabrics, and you can’t use heat to press a prom dress like you do a tuxedo… trust us on this one!
5. You do not know “who was doing what” in the dress just before they returned the dress that you just received!
6. You may only wear your prom dress once, but the pictures from your prom will last forever in your School’s Yearbook, in your picture frame, and in your (and your date’s) heart.
7. There are TONS of dresses at Synchronicity Boutique that are FABULOUS “cut-off” after your big night, and that WILL look gorgeous as Party/Sorority Rush/Clubbing Dresses worn again in the future!
8. DAMAGED DRESSES…. Synchronicity Boutique HAS TO REJECT almost 20% of the dresses we receive because they are damaged WHEN WE RECEIVE THEM NEW! We inspect every new dress and urge you to do the same BEFORE YOU BUY IT! If you receive a damaged dress (or one that the “last person altered”) you are S.O.L.
9. Synchronicity Boutique registers EVERY dress we sell to your school, and will only sell one style per school/event. Do you really want to wear the same dress to your prom as someone else?
10. THIS IS YOUR NIGHT TO SHINE! With over 2,500 dresses, guaranteed to be the lowest prices of all authorized retailers, with an award-winning customer service staff who work hard to make sure you look the most fabulous you ever have, why would you even THINK of going to another store, let alone RENTING without ever trying on to see how you look?
Do you REALLY want or need THIS kind of PROMA?